LUNA MERDIN - MUSEN RING
Sumerian Goddess of Love, Inanna had fallen in love with a mortal.
She, particularly would visit her lover just before spring and as those two shared their love and passion, the sun would start to shine again and spring would begin.
When Inanna had not come to visit her lover that spring, the people of Sumer would send letters to her by the pigeons, asking her to come to see her beloved.
Those messenger pigeons were called Musen, the word indicating “bird” in the Sumerian language and became the muse for the Sumerian symbols.
- 925 sterling silver, or gold plated sterling silver
- Handmade ring
- Adjustable size
Note: This product may ship separately from other items on your order and may require additional processing time.
This stunning brand of jewelry, inspired by Mesopotamian designs, drew us in with their unique clasps and chains. We've welcomed pieces into our personal collections and have found them to be the perfect gift time and time again!
MADE IN TURKEY
- High quality goods? Of course.
- Carefully and ethically sourced? Yes.
- Amazing customer service? The absolute top priority.
Strivezy is a small business, keeping things transparent and simple. High quality, quick delivery, and nice people. That’s what we’re aiming for and we always want to know if we’re hitting the mark!
On behalf of myself and Strivezy, thank you & welcome to our shop!
Jeremy Meadows, Founder
- We always strive to create something unique and different than what you can find anywhere else.
- We do our absolute best to source from natural, clean and sustainable brands that manufacture responsibly and give back to their communities.
- We will tell you exactly where each product is manufactured, not just imported.
- We’ve always liked using something different from everyone else, so we want you to have the same experience, our products are unique items that you can’t find at a regular retailer (like Amazon).
Strivezy is family-owned and we want every customer to feel that they’re treated fairly. If you have any questions or inquiries, let us know and we’ll be happy to help!