Trench Warfare Natural Charcoal Deodorant - Sandalwood & Amber
No one needs to smell how hard you work. Duke Cannon's new Natural Charcoal Deodorants ensure that never happens.
Duke Cannon's Trench Warfare Natural Charcoal Deodorant harnesses the power of charcoal to keep your underarms odor-free during 12-hour workdays, not 30-minute webinars.
Simply put, this is the naturally better alternative to whatever you're using right now.
Sandalwood & Amber: uniquely masculine Sandalwood & Amber scent will have you smelling right. Classically masculine, subtle scent of lightly spiced woods and fresh vetiver with undertones of rich leather.
- 2.75 oz
- Naturally derived
- Enriched with activated charcoal to remove toxins and deodorize
- Not from a brand that also sells body sprays
Natural ingredients and a clean scent plus long lasting protection? We were sold instantly.
MADE PROUDLY IN: USA
Ingredients: Propylene Glycol, Water (Aqua, Eau), Sodium Sterate, Fragrance, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Witch Hazel Distillate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Charcoal Powder
- High quality goods? Of course.
- Carefully and ethically sourced? Yes.
- Amazing customer service? The absolute top priority.
Strivezy is a small business, keeping things transparent and simple. High quality, quick delivery, and nice people. That’s what we’re aiming for and we always want to know if we’re hitting the mark!
On behalf of myself and Strivezy, thank you & welcome to our shop!
Jeremy Meadows, Founder
- We always strive to create something unique and different than what you can find anywhere else.
- We do our absolute best to source from natural, clean and sustainable brands that manufacture responsibly and give back to their communities.
- We will tell you exactly where each product is manufactured, not just imported.
- We’ve always liked using something different from everyone else, so we want you to have the same experience, our products are unique items that you can’t find at a regular retailer (like Amazon).
Strivezy is family-owned and we want every customer to feel that they’re treated fairly. If you have any questions or inquiries, let us know and we’ll be happy to help!