Night Carnival – Strivezy Exclusive
JEAN ELTON – NIGHT CARNIVAL
Lois Jean and William Elton Barker are the husband and wife team that combine their middle names to produce the studio name - being convinced that “Jean Elton” is more “artsy” than the “Bill & Lois Pottery Company”
The unique serial number found on the bottom of each Jean Elton piece is reflected on the certificate of authenticity provided.
The original model for this shape was turned on a plaster wheel, from which a casting form was made. The casting form is one piece which enables the final work to be cast without seams, which often cannot be otherwise eradicated from the final form. While the clay is still moist, the work is folded by hand to create a sculpted look. The resulting shape makes a strong impression yet is both visually and physically light.
The work is fired first to approximately 1800 degrees Fahrenheit, then hand decorated by the artist. The piece emerges from the second firing, which requires approximately 2100 degrees Fahrenheit, in its final form: a lightweight ( approximately 6 pounds) yet sturdy vessel that can be used as an elegant vase or as a purely decorative work of ceramic art.
- Height: 14"
- Width: 12"
- Depth: 7"
- Weight: 6lbs
As a ceramic artist himself, our owner has a keen appreciation for the skill, creativity and effort that goes into creating pieces like those from Jean Elton. We love their beautifully organic, yet balanced pieces with bold color schemes. These stunning vases are the perfect addition to make a statement in any room and everyone who visits will want to know more about these captivating pieces of art!
PROUDLY MADE IN CONNECTICUT, USA
Note: This product will ship separately from other items on your order and may require additional processing time.
- High quality goods? Of course.
- Carefully and ethically sourced? Yes.
- Amazing customer service? The absolute top priority.
Strivezy is a small business, keeping things transparent and simple. High quality, quick delivery, and nice people. That’s what we’re aiming for and we always want to know if we’re hitting the mark!
On behalf of myself and Strivezy, thank you & welcome to our shop!
Jeremy Meadows, Founder
- We always strive to create something unique and different than what you can find anywhere else.
- We do our absolute best to source from natural, clean and sustainable brands that manufacture responsibly and give back to their communities.
- We will tell you exactly where each product is manufactured, not just imported.
- We’ve always liked using something different from everyone else, so we want you to have the same experience, our products are unique items that you can’t find at a regular retailer (like Amazon).
Strivezy is family-owned and we want every customer to feel that they’re treated fairly. If you have any questions or inquiries, let us know and we’ll be happy to help!