NYBG Lilac Bar Soap
Make your bath or shower ritual more indulgent with our long-lasting, plant-based, triple-milled Lilac soap.
With the fresh, delicate scent of a stroll along the New York Botanical Garden's Lilac Hill, it has a gentle and moisturizing lather. There’s a certain satisfaction in holding this smooth bar in your hand as the steam lifts its floral fragrance through the air.
NEW YORK BOTANICAL GARDEN SPECIAL EDITION
This soap is part of Caswell-Massey's collaboration with New York Botanical Garden and named for Beatrix Jones Farrand (1872-1959), the most accomplished landscape architect of her time. A portion of the proceeds will support the Garden's work in plant research and conservation, horticulture, and education.
- Glycerin locks moisture into skin
- Lasts longer than liquid soap
- No plastic bottles means less landfill waste
- Store extras in a drawer to give clothes a fresh scent
- Better for travel—no leaking
- Your purchase supports NYBG's work in plant research and conservation, horticulture, and education. Learn more at nybgbrand.org.
- 3.25 oz (92 g) bar
- Sustainably packaged using FSC-certified paper
- Illustration by Matilda Smith for Volume 136 of Curtis’s Botanical Magazine (1910) from New York Botanical Garden’s rare book and folio collections
- No parabens, sulfates, or phthalates
- Cruelty free
As it has been for so many others, this is a long time favorite for us. The natural ingredients and light fresh feeling of our skin are the key factors that keep us coming back!
MADE PROUDLY IN THE USA
- High quality goods? Of course.
- Carefully and ethically sourced? Yes.
- Amazing customer service? The absolute top priority.
Strivezy is a small business, keeping things transparent and simple. High quality, quick delivery, and nice people. That’s what we’re aiming for and we always want to know if we’re hitting the mark!
On behalf of myself and Strivezy, thank you & welcome to our shop!
Jeremy Meadows, Founder
- We always strive to create something unique and different than what you can find anywhere else.
- We do our absolute best to source from natural, clean and sustainable brands that manufacture responsibly and give back to their communities.
- We will tell you exactly where each product is manufactured, not just imported.
- We’ve always liked using something different from everyone else, so we want you to have the same experience, our products are unique items that you can’t find at a regular retailer (like Amazon).
Strivezy is family-owned and we want every customer to feel that they’re treated fairly. If you have any questions or inquiries, let us know and we’ll be happy to help!