OR/2018: Oriental by David Apel
Hypnotic combination of exotic and intimate notes by David Apel.
A dreamy blend of the exotic and the familiar.
This exceptional perfume with a driftwood base uses little tones of sweetness – a bit of vanilla, whisky for warmth, and a rare cannabis accord to accentuate mystical incense notes. Sweet citrus, coffee aromas and edible notes of chocolate and bakery come alive on the skin as the perfume dries.
Myrrh, an ancient resin prized for thousands of years, and Atlas Cedarwood that traces back to the biblical Cedars of Lebanon, create the frame for this mystical fragrance.
“This fragrance represents the spiritual for me, both mystical and modern.”
Woven within this ancient framework are the elements of a new spirit. Aromatic notes of Cannabis and Birch leaf celebrate nature and freedom. The delicious, almost edible notes of Chocolate, caramelized sugar and Vanilla Bean are reminiscent of the solace of home.
- Top: Blood Orange / Star Anise / Lemon Sugar
- Heart: Cannabis Accord / Myrrh / Night Blooming Jasmine
- Base: Vanilla Créme / Tonka / Driftwood
- Organic, Sustainably Made
- Free from parabens, phthalates, dyes, toxins, and preservatives
- 100% vegan and cruelty-free
We were intrigued by this brand because they are striving to do things differently - from their branding to production - they've stripped everything down to only focus on the fragrances. We were sold on these fragrances are experiencing the care and quality put into each one.
PROUDLY MADE IN: USA
- High quality goods? Of course.
- Carefully and ethically sourced? Yes.
- Amazing customer service? The absolute top priority.
Strivezy is a small business, keeping things transparent and simple. High quality, quick delivery, and nice people. That’s what we’re aiming for and we always want to know if we’re hitting the mark!
On behalf of myself and Strivezy, thank you & welcome to our shop!
Jeremy Meadows, Founder
- We always strive to create something unique and different than what you can find anywhere else.
- We do our absolute best to source from natural, clean and sustainable brands that manufacture responsibly and give back to their communities.
- We will tell you exactly where each product is manufactured, not just imported.
- We’ve always liked using something different from everyone else, so we want you to have the same experience, our products are unique items that you can’t find at a regular retailer (like Amazon).
Strivezy is family-owned and we want every customer to feel that they’re treated fairly. If you have any questions or inquiries, let us know and we’ll be happy to help!