Paulette: "camphre × lavande"
MARIE JEANNE - PAULETTE: "CAMPHRE X LAVANDE"
The timeless, nostalgic scent of grandmother’s house. Paulette is a time capsule—open the box and let the delicate, comforting aroma of lavender breathe new life into the rush of childhood memories and recall a simpler time.
- Top - Orange, citron, camphor
- Middle - Lavender, thyme, patchouli
- Base - Musk, sandalwood
Camphor is a waxy terpenoid obtained from the wood of the camphor laurel, an evergreen tree native to Southeast Asia. Camphor is known for its powerful and unmistakable aroma, variously described as medicinal and bracing.
Fresh, floral and herbaceous in equal measure, the beautiful aroma of lavender is truly unforgettable.
A staple culinary herb, thyme lends a distinctive phenolic leathery note to fragrances with spicy, herbal undertones.
Santalum austrocaledonicum or New Caledonian sandalwood. Native to the islands of New Caledonia and Vanuatu in the South Pacific, Santalum austrocaledonicum possesses an aroma profile that is exceedingly close to that of Mysore sandalwood: rich, sweet-woody with an unparalleled complexity and depth and a smooth, creamy drydown. Moreover, New Caledonian sandalwood is sustainably-grown and ethically harvested to ensure the long-term viability of this truly remarkable material.
Like most citrus fruits, the bergamot orange is a hybrid—genetic research has indicated that the bergamot is most likely a hybrid of the lemon and bigarade orange. Production of bergamot is mostly limited to the province of Reggio di Calabria on Southern Italy's Ionian coast, where climatic and soil conditions are favorable to the cultivation of this small, pear-shaped citrus fruit. Bergamot oil is expressed from the ripe peel of the fruit and possesses a citrusy aroma that is variously described as bitter and tart with mild spicy facets and a complex aromatic elements.
Note: This product may ship separately from other items on your order and may require additional processing time.
Because these candles are made with 12% essential oil the fragrances carries in a way we haven't seen before - stronger, but not overwhelming!
MADE IN GRASSE, FRANCE
- High quality goods? Of course.
- Carefully and ethically sourced? Yes.
- Amazing customer service? The absolute top priority.
Strivezy is a small business, keeping things transparent and simple. High quality, quick delivery, and nice people. That’s what we’re aiming for and we always want to know if we’re hitting the mark!
On behalf of myself and Strivezy, thank you & welcome to our shop!
Jeremy Meadows, Founder
- We always strive to create something unique and different than what you can find anywhere else.
- We do our absolute best to source from natural, clean and sustainable brands that manufacture responsibly and give back to their communities.
- We will tell you exactly where each product is manufactured, not just imported.
- We’ve always liked using something different from everyone else, so we want you to have the same experience, our products are unique items that you can’t find at a regular retailer (like Amazon).
Strivezy is family-owned and we want every customer to feel that they’re treated fairly. If you have any questions or inquiries, let us know and we’ll be happy to help!