Presidential Favorites Gift Set
A fantastic gift set that captures 245 years of American History, with three of Caswell-Massey’s most famous and iconic Presidential favorites in a handsome blue gift box with a red white and blue ribbon.
- 0.5 oz (15ml) Eau de Parfum Spray bottle of Number Six, America's Original Fragrance and the scent worn by President George Washington and ten generations of Americans - Caswell-Massey’s most popular scent for men to this day
- 0.5 oz (15ml) of Jockey Club Cologne, a scent created in 1840 to capture the scent of the bouquet given to the winning Jockey - and a favorite of President John F. Kennedy just 100 years after it was created
- A 5.8oz bar of Caswell-Massey’s iconic Centuries Almond Cold Cream Triple-Milled Bar Soap, a favorite of President Eisenhower and his wife Mamie, who brought it to the White House in 1953
Number Six: A lasting EDP with beautifully opens with smooth citrus and whispers of rose and clove, fortified with a strong amber influence. The dry-down is complex, with musk, myrrh, and a smooth balance of herbal notes. It’s a modern scent with a classic soul, worthy of the moniker “Supernatural.”
Almond: Caswell & Massey’s best seller! Boasting a beautiful Almond scent with a hint of Cherry and Salt, this bar has been an American tradition for years. In fact, it was so loved by President Eisenhower that his family brought it with them to the White House!
Heritage Jockey Club: A classic sporting scent, legendary in American Thoroughbred racing clubs. This plant-based, triple-milled Soap rings true to the original 1840 scent, with fresh Citrus, Thyme, and Basil notes; a hint of dry Honey & Rose; and a clean, sophisticated dry-down unique to this special fragrance.
- Comes beautifully packaged in a Blue Embossed Caswell-Massey Gift Box
- Paraben Free, Sulfate Free, Phthalate Free
- Not Tested on Animals
We love how spoiled this gift set left our recipients feeling! Pampered and presidential - we knew we had to offer it to you!
MADE PROUDLY IN: USA
- High quality goods? Of course.
- Carefully and ethically sourced? Yes.
- Amazing customer service? The absolute top priority.
Strivezy is a small business, keeping things transparent and simple. High quality, quick delivery, and nice people. That’s what we’re aiming for and we always want to know if we’re hitting the mark!
On behalf of myself and Strivezy, thank you & welcome to our shop!
Jeremy Meadows, Founder
- We always strive to create something unique and different than what you can find anywhere else.
- We do our absolute best to source from natural, clean and sustainable brands that manufacture responsibly and give back to their communities.
- We will tell you exactly where each product is manufactured, not just imported.
- We’ve always liked using something different from everyone else, so we want you to have the same experience, our products are unique items that you can’t find at a regular retailer (like Amazon).
Strivezy is family-owned and we want every customer to feel that they’re treated fairly. If you have any questions or inquiries, let us know and we’ll be happy to help!