RÒS Shave Cream Jar 8 oz
Caswell-Massey’s Shave Creams have been the choice of some of the world’s finest barbers and used daily by generations of American men.
With our Limited Edition RÒS Shaving Cream, you’ll find yourself imagining your place among generations of America’s most distinguished gentlemen of import. Infused with botanicals inspired by the our Living Floral RÒS fragrance, this shave cream contains a blend of dark spices mixed with the scent of the ancient rose to produce our most sophisticated and daring scent. When paired with the full RÒS collection, the RÒS Shave Cream completes a wardrobe suitable for men of distinction.
Thick and rich, we designed our shave creams to lift and separate the hair so your razor glides effortlessly, delivering a clean, safe shave. Our recipe is intentionally non-foaming yet hydrating to allow you to wipe off the excess with a wet towel - no need to rinse, and suitable for use with or without a shave brush. We offer our RÒS Shave Cream in a jar for those wishing to use a brush with their shave cream. Good for more than 100 shaves and made with clean ingredients - we stand by our legacy of quality and value, befitting a man’s sacred morning ritual.
NEW YORK BOTANICAL GARDEN SPECIAL EDITION
This soap is part of Caswell-Massey's collaboration with New York Botanical Garden. A portion of the proceeds will support the Garden's work in plant research and conservation, horticulture, and education.
HOW TO USE:
- Wet face with warm water
- Apply a small amount, quarter-sized amount, of shave cream to your fingertips or shave brush
- Massage gently into facial hairs to work up a lather and to soften follicles
- Select your shaving tool of choice
- Slow shave recommended for those seeking an indulgent shaving experience, but our formula proves just as effective for quick shaves required by travel or gym
- Naturally antimicrobial coconut oil base is an anti-inflammatory, skin soothing moisturizer
- Hydraulics prevent razor burn and ingrown hairs
- Chamomile for anti-inflammatory and calming properties
- Thyme for antifungal and antiseptic properties
- Vitamin A to promote healthy skin cell growth and to even skin tone
- Vitamin E as an antioxidant to protect against free radicals and UV damage
- Your purchase supports NYBG's work in plant research and conservation, horticulture, and education. Learn more at nybgbrand.org.
- 8.0 oz (226gr) jar with screw lid
- No parabens, sulfates, or phthalates
- Cruelty free
As it has been for so many others, this is a long time favorite for us. The natural ingredients and light fresh feeling of our skin are the key factors that keep us coming back!
MADE PROUDLY IN THE USA
- High quality goods? Of course.
- Carefully and ethically sourced? Yes.
- Amazing customer service? The absolute top priority.
Strivezy is a small business, keeping things transparent and simple. High quality, quick delivery, and nice people. That’s what we’re aiming for and we always want to know if we’re hitting the mark!
On behalf of myself and Strivezy, thank you & welcome to our shop!
Jeremy Meadows, Founder
- We always strive to create something unique and different than what you can find anywhere else.
- We do our absolute best to source from natural, clean and sustainable brands that manufacture responsibly and give back to their communities.
- We will tell you exactly where each product is manufactured, not just imported.
- We’ve always liked using something different from everyone else, so we want you to have the same experience, our products are unique items that you can’t find at a regular retailer (like Amazon).
Strivezy is family-owned and we want every customer to feel that they’re treated fairly. If you have any questions or inquiries, let us know and we’ll be happy to help!