Rose Water - 6 oz Full Size
The benefits of rose petals have been known since ancient times (Cleopatra famously added them to her bath).
Natural distillations like ours have long been relied on for a range of uses. As a mild astringent, it makes a wonderful facial toner to help tighten pores and tone your skin after washing.
Pour some into a hot bath for a scented soak. Sprinkle on bed linens and lingerie to freshen. Treat skin to a soothing, hydrating toner. Lightly moisturize and fragrance tresses as a final hair rinse.
However you use it, the light scent of roses will delight you and infuse daily rituals with a calming, romantic aura.
HOW TO USE:
- Wear as a light fragrance
- Apply to skin as a toner after cleansing skin and before applying moisturizer
- Apply to skin after shaving to reduce redness and calm irritated skin
- Add to the water when hand-washing delicates
- Sprinkle or spray on linens to lightly scent and refresh
- Mix a few spoonfuls with a cup of water for a final hair rinse
- Alcohol-free to soothe and hydrate sensitive skin
- Helps maintain skin’s pH balance
- Contains natural anti-inflammatories and antioxidants
- 6.0 oz (170 ml) blue glass bottle
- No parabens, sulfates, or phthalates
As it has been for so many others, this is a long time favorite for us. The natural ingredients and light fresh feeling of our skin are the key factors that keep us coming back!
MADE PROUDLY IN THE USA
- High quality goods? Of course.
- Carefully and ethically sourced? Yes.
- Amazing customer service? The absolute top priority.
Strivezy is a small business, keeping things transparent and simple. High quality, quick delivery, and nice people. That’s what we’re aiming for and we always want to know if we’re hitting the mark!
On behalf of myself and Strivezy, thank you & welcome to our shop!
Jeremy Meadows, Founder
- We always strive to create something unique and different than what you can find anywhere else.
- We do our absolute best to source from natural, clean and sustainable brands that manufacture responsibly and give back to their communities.
- We will tell you exactly where each product is manufactured, not just imported.
- We’ve always liked using something different from everyone else, so we want you to have the same experience, our products are unique items that you can’t find at a regular retailer (like Amazon).
Strivezy is family-owned and we want every customer to feel that they’re treated fairly. If you have any questions or inquiries, let us know and we’ll be happy to help!