Rose Water - 1oz Spray
The benefits of rose petals have been known since ancient times (Cleopatra famously added them to her bath).
Natural distillations like ours have long been relied on for a range of uses. As a mild astringent, it makes a wonderful facial toner to help tighten pores and tone your skin after washing.
Spray some over a hot bath for a scented soak, or above your showerhead to mist down around you. Spritz on bed linens and lingerie to freshen. Lightly moisturize and fragrance tresses as a final hair rinse.
However you use it, the light scent of roses will delight you and infuse daily rituals with a calming, romantic aura.
HOW TO USE:
- Spritz over your face as a toner
- Mist over linens for a lovely fragrant home
- Spray into your shower or bath
- Wear as a light fragrance
- Soothes and hydrates sensitive skin
- Helps maintain skin’s pH balance
- Contains natural anti-inflammatories and antioxidants
- 1.0 oz (30ml) blue glass bottle with spray top
- No parabens, sulfates, or phthalates
As it has been for so many others, this is a long time favorite for us. The natural ingredients and light fresh feeling of our skin are the key factors that keep us coming back!
MADE PROUDLY IN THE USA
- High quality goods? Of course.
- Carefully and ethically sourced? Yes.
- Amazing customer service? The absolute top priority.
Strivezy is a small business, keeping things transparent and simple. High quality, quick delivery, and nice people. That’s what we’re aiming for and we always want to know if we’re hitting the mark!
On behalf of myself and Strivezy, thank you & welcome to our shop!
Jeremy Meadows, Founder
- We always strive to create something unique and different than what you can find anywhere else.
- We do our absolute best to source from natural, clean and sustainable brands that manufacture responsibly and give back to their communities.
- We will tell you exactly where each product is manufactured, not just imported.
- We’ve always liked using something different from everyone else, so we want you to have the same experience, our products are unique items that you can’t find at a regular retailer (like Amazon).
Strivezy is family-owned and we want every customer to feel that they’re treated fairly. If you have any questions or inquiries, let us know and we’ll be happy to help!