LUNA MERDIN - SIN EARRINGS
Around 1900 B.C, under the rule of King Ilushuma, Assyrians expanded their sovereignty to southern Mesopotamia and established a mighty empire.
The great King wished for a son so much for the sake of his dynasty but that wish was never to come true. He decided to offer his prayers and votive offerings to the God of Moon, Sin, who was their main deity.
Sin was the god of abundance and fertility.
The king had a crown prepared for his wife in the shape of new moon. The ornaments of the crown were many figures of new moons with the Assyrian dynasty symbols. Afterwards when the full moon first appeared the Queen heralded her first pregnancy a son.
The new moon crown of the Queen is now being revived by Luna Merdin.
- 925 sterling silver
- Handmade earrings
- Adjustable size
Note: This product may ship separately from other items on your order and may require additional processing time.
This stunning brand of jewelry, inspired by Mesopotamian designs, drew us in with their unique clasps and chains. We've welcomed pieces into our personal collections and have found them to be the perfect gift time and time again!
MADE IN TURKEY
- High quality goods? Of course.
- Carefully and ethically sourced? Yes.
- Amazing customer service? The absolute top priority.
Strivezy is a small business, keeping things transparent and simple. High quality, quick delivery, and nice people. That’s what we’re aiming for and we always want to know if we’re hitting the mark!
On behalf of myself and Strivezy, thank you & welcome to our shop!
Jeremy Meadows, Founder
- We always strive to create something unique and different than what you can find anywhere else.
- We do our absolute best to source from natural, clean and sustainable brands that manufacture responsibly and give back to their communities.
- We will tell you exactly where each product is manufactured, not just imported.
- We’ve always liked using something different from everyone else, so we want you to have the same experience, our products are unique items that you can’t find at a regular retailer (like Amazon).
Strivezy is family-owned and we want every customer to feel that they’re treated fairly. If you have any questions or inquiries, let us know and we’ll be happy to help!