Bloody Knuckles Hand Repair Balm - Travel Size 1.4oz
Dry, cracked hands are like living testaments to work and ingenuity. And while hard-working hands are to be celebrated, let's be honest; dry, cracked hands feel awful.
That's why Duke Cannon offers Bloody Knuckles Hand Repair Balm. Made with lanolin, it provides much-needed moisture without leaving the hands feeling sticky or greasy.
Travel Sized: At 1.4 oz., this is a travel size portion that means you don't have to bring those dry, cracked mitts on your vacation to Jacksonville or your business trip to Sacramento.
- Formulated to repair the hands of workers, fighters, and world champions.
- 1.4 oz
MADE PROUDLY IN: USA
INGREDIENTS: Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Emulsifying Wax NF, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Tribehenin, Allantoin, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Lanolin, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide
- High quality goods? Of course.
- Carefully and ethically sourced? Yes.
- Amazing customer service? The absolute top priority.
Strivezy is a small business, keeping things transparent and simple. High quality, quick delivery, and nice people. That’s what we’re aiming for and we always want to know if we’re hitting the mark!
On behalf of myself and Strivezy, thank you & welcome to our shop!
Jeremy Meadows, Founder
- We always strive to create something unique and different than what you can find anywhere else.
- We do our absolute best to source from natural, clean and sustainable brands that manufacture responsibly and give back to their communities.
- We will tell you exactly where each product is manufactured, not just imported.
- We’ve always liked using something different from everyone else, so we want you to have the same experience, our products are unique items that you can’t find at a regular retailer (like Amazon).
Strivezy is family-owned and we want every customer to feel that they’re treated fairly. If you have any questions or inquiries, let us know and we’ll be happy to help!