Trench Warfare Dry Ice Body Powder
Hard working men know things can get a bit swampy down in the trenches. That's why Duke Cannon Dry Ice Powder is designed to keep you cool and dry where it counts.
Formulated with premium ingredients to meet the demands of 12-hour work days, not 45-minute tennis lessons.
Eliminates threats of swamp crotch, hockey stench, bat wings, trucker butt, and sweat marks.
Menthol and Eucalyptus: this scent is subtle and manly. No matter where you need protection, this light, cool, fresh scent has got you covered.
- Activated charcoal to deodorize
- Menthol and eucalyptus oil to cool
- Aloe vera and calamine to soothe
- Made with superior grade talc, sourced from the Rocky Mountain foothills of Montana
- 6 oz
Sweat happens, we know that, you know that, and Duke Cannon really must know it, because this product has taken care it all!
PROUDLY MADE IN: USA
Ingredients: Talc, Zinc Oxide, Tricalcium Phosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Calamine, Kaolin, Menthol, Peppermint Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Aloe Vera Extract, Vitamin E, Charcoal
May not be suitable for sensitive skin
- High quality goods? Of course.
- Carefully and ethically sourced? Yes.
- Amazing customer service? The absolute top priority.
Strivezy is a small business, keeping things transparent and simple. High quality, quick delivery, and nice people. That’s what we’re aiming for and we always want to know if we’re hitting the mark!
On behalf of myself and Strivezy, thank you & welcome to our shop!
Jeremy Meadows, Founder
- We always strive to create something unique and different than what you can find anywhere else.
- We do our absolute best to source from natural, clean and sustainable brands that manufacture responsibly and give back to their communities.
- We will tell you exactly where each product is manufactured, not just imported.
- We’ve always liked using something different from everyone else, so we want you to have the same experience, our products are unique items that you can’t find at a regular retailer (like Amazon).
Strivezy is family-owned and we want every customer to feel that they’re treated fairly. If you have any questions or inquiries, let us know and we’ll be happy to help!