Trench Warfare Grunt Powder Foot and Boot Powder
Hard-working men know they need to take care of what protects them most. That's why Duke Cannon Grunt Foot & Boot Powder Spray is designed to keep your feet dry, friction-free, and smelling correct.
This product is built for 12-hour workdays, not 30-minute conference calls.
Menthol and Eucalyptus: this scent is subtle and manly. No matter where you need protection, this light, cool, fresh scent has got you covered.
- Activated charcoal to deodorize
- Tapioca starch to keep dry
- Menthol & eucalyptus oil to soothe those puppies
- Made with superior grade talc, sourced from the Rocky Mountain foothills of Montana
- Tested and approved by active-duty soldiers
- For direct use on your feet or in your socks, shoes, and boots
- 6 oz
Sweat happens, we know that, you know that, and Duke Cannon really must know it, because this product has taken care it all!
PROUDLY MADE IN: USA
Ingredients: Menthol (0.05%), Talc, Tapioca Starch, Sodium Bicarbonate, Benzethonium Chloride, Charcoal Powder, Peppermint oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Fragrance
- High quality goods? Of course.
- Carefully and ethically sourced? Yes.
- Amazing customer service? The absolute top priority.
Strivezy is a small business, keeping things transparent and simple. High quality, quick delivery, and nice people. That’s what we’re aiming for and we always want to know if we’re hitting the mark!
On behalf of myself and Strivezy, thank you & welcome to our shop!
Jeremy Meadows, Founder
- We always strive to create something unique and different than what you can find anywhere else.
- We do our absolute best to source from natural, clean and sustainable brands that manufacture responsibly and give back to their communities.
- We will tell you exactly where each product is manufactured, not just imported.
- We’ve always liked using something different from everyone else, so we want you to have the same experience, our products are unique items that you can’t find at a regular retailer (like Amazon).
Strivezy is family-owned and we want every customer to feel that they’re treated fairly. If you have any questions or inquiries, let us know and we’ll be happy to help!