Tsuki Plate for Monolis
Strivezy is one of the first in the USA to carry Kitchibe!
This Kitchibe Tuski Plate is the replacement diffuser you need for your Kitchibe Monolis.
This porous, porcelain fan is designed to absorb fragrance oils and carry them delicately through the air. Crafted with care to honor the moon above a mountain, these replacement plates will not only enhance the look and fragrance of any space but they'll also extend the life of your fragrance oil.
Kitchibe has a whole range of home fragrances, don't limit yourself to just one. Grab one of these Tatami Plates for each Kitchibe scent to keep your oils smelling crisp and pure.
Grab your Kitchibe Momolis here and shop our full range of Kitchibe Scents!
- Size: 125x6x212mm
- Material: ceramic
Not only have these replacement plates helped us to keep our fragrances separate and pure (we don't like to mix our oils!), but they add style to our diffuser and carry the scents perfectly!
PROUDLY MADE IN: JAPAN
- High quality goods? Of course.
- Carefully and ethically sourced? Yes.
- Amazing customer service? The absolute top priority.
Strivezy is a small business, keeping things transparent and simple. High quality, quick delivery, and nice people. That’s what we’re aiming for and we always want to know if we’re hitting the mark!
On behalf of myself and Strivezy, thank you & welcome to our shop!
Jeremy Meadows, Founder
- We always strive to create something unique and different than what you can find anywhere else.
- We do our absolute best to source from natural, clean and sustainable brands that manufacture responsibly and give back to their communities.
- We will tell you exactly where each product is manufactured, not just imported.
- We’ve always liked using something different from everyone else, so we want you to have the same experience, our products are unique items that you can’t find at a regular retailer (like Amazon).
Strivezy is family-owned and we want every customer to feel that they’re treated fairly. If you have any questions or inquiries, let us know and we’ll be happy to help!