Up To The Moon
HOUSE OF OUD - UP TO THE MOON
Up to the Moon describes the generously nuanced voice of Nino: beautiful, sensual, determined and charismatic.
The raspberry note emphasizes her vitality and the exclusive captive Pear Breeze adds a persistent fruitiness. Amber, Ambrette and Vanilla make the base sublime, for a long-standing ovation.
Moon give me wings so that I can fly.
- Top: Fiorentine Iris, Blackcurrant, Pink Grapefruit, Neroli, Pear Breeze (captive)
- Heart: Damask Rose, Jasminum Sambac, Magnolia
- Base: Absolute Raspberry, Absolute Ambrette, Amber, Mysore Sandal India, Madagascar Vanilla (CO2), Fruity Musks
- Olfactory family: Enchanted Fruity
- Nose: Cristian Calabrò, Carlo Ribeiro
- Olfactive Notes: Floral, Fruity
Note: This product may ship separately from other items on your order and may require additional processing time.
These stunning scents are extremely high quality fragrances, and are gorgeous art pieces. We've fallen in love with collecting these beautiful pieces!
MADE IN ITALY
- High quality goods? Of course.
- Carefully and ethically sourced? Yes.
- Amazing customer service? The absolute top priority.
Strivezy is a small business, keeping things transparent and simple. High quality, quick delivery, and nice people. That’s what we’re aiming for and we always want to know if we’re hitting the mark!
On behalf of myself and Strivezy, thank you & welcome to our shop!
Jeremy Meadows, Founder
- We always strive to create something unique and different than what you can find anywhere else.
- We do our absolute best to source from natural, clean and sustainable brands that manufacture responsibly and give back to their communities.
- We will tell you exactly where each product is manufactured, not just imported.
- We’ve always liked using something different from everyone else, so we want you to have the same experience, our products are unique items that you can’t find at a regular retailer (like Amazon).
Strivezy is family-owned and we want every customer to feel that they’re treated fairly. If you have any questions or inquiries, let us know and we’ll be happy to help!