WD/2018: Woody by Patricia Bilodeau
“We are surrounded by stress and anxiety. I chose the tranquil qualities of the Australian sandalwood to alleviate it.”
A fragrance created to fully harness the power of the olfactory senses by Patricia Bilodeau.
Created to fully harness the power of the olfactory senses, this perfume utilizes the tranquil and nourishing qualities of sandalwood to enhance concentration and awaken intuition. An infusion of lush, effervescent pear at the top adds a distinct uplifting quality and an unmistakably modern appeal.
Australian Sandalwood is like no other.
The rare Australian Sandalwood in WD/2018 is certified organic and its production process puts the environment first. The facility is powered by renewable biomass energy from forestry waste products and uses an award-winning water recycling system that captures and re-uses the distillation water.
- Top: Pear Sparkle / Cardamom Spice / Violet Leaves
- Heart: Rich Orris / Cypress / Amyris
- Base: Sandalwood / Blonde Cedar / Vetiver Madagascar
- Organic, Sustainably Made
- Free from parabens, phthalates, dyes, toxins, and preservatives
- 100% vegan and cruelty-free
We were intrigued by this brand because they are striving to do things differently - from their branding to production - they've stripped everything down to only focus on the fragrances. We were sold on these fragrances are experiencing the care and quality put into each one.
PROUDLY MADE IN: USA
- High quality goods? Of course.
- Carefully and ethically sourced? Yes.
- Amazing customer service? The absolute top priority.
Strivezy is a small business, keeping things transparent and simple. High quality, quick delivery, and nice people. That’s what we’re aiming for and we always want to know if we’re hitting the mark!
On behalf of myself and Strivezy, thank you & welcome to our shop!
Jeremy Meadows, Founder
- We always strive to create something unique and different than what you can find anywhere else.
- We do our absolute best to source from natural, clean and sustainable brands that manufacture responsibly and give back to their communities.
- We will tell you exactly where each product is manufactured, not just imported.
- We’ve always liked using something different from everyone else, so we want you to have the same experience, our products are unique items that you can’t find at a regular retailer (like Amazon).
Strivezy is family-owned and we want every customer to feel that they’re treated fairly. If you have any questions or inquiries, let us know and we’ll be happy to help!