WF/2020: Woody Fresh by Catherine Selig
This is a modern twist on an ageless formula.
A new interpretation to a secret 19th-century Patchouli formula by Catherine Selig.
Dark notes of Patchouli Coeur contrast with luminosity from the highest quality Italian Bergamot, Mandarin and Lemon oils, extracted manually in a traditional process.
WF/2020's internal nickname is the “Ultimate Patchouli” because it is made with Patchouli Coeur an ingredient like no other. Patchouli Coeur is made only from the heart of the patchouli leaf so that it captures just the creamy-golden part of the Patchouli.
Meinrad Hilfiger was a 19th-century Maitre Gantier Parfumeur. His secret formula manuscript was handed from one generation to the next, and his great-granddaughter used modern ingredients to give his authentic perfume a contemporary interpretation.
"The bases is French Rose Absolute from Grasse. The rose petals are hand-picked before sunrise so that they carry the morning do with them. It takes a barn full of these pedals to make 1kg of Rose Absolute. The entire process is done manually and follows old artisanal techniques. The cost: $70,000/kg – The result: priceless."
- Top: Bergamot / Ambrette Absolute / Saffron Blossom
- Heart: French Rose / Pomegranate / Peony
- Base: Patchouli Coeur / Suede / Skin Musk
- Organic, Sustainably Made
- Free from parabens, phthalates, dyes, toxins, and preservatives
- 100% vegan and cruelty-free
We were intrigued by this brand because they are striving to do things differently - from their branding to production - they've stripped everything down to only focus on the fragrances. We were sold on these fragrances are experiencing the care and quality put into each one.
PROUDLY MADE IN: USA
- High quality goods? Of course.
- Carefully and ethically sourced? Yes.
- Amazing customer service? The absolute top priority.
Strivezy is a small business, keeping things transparent and simple. High quality, quick delivery, and nice people. That’s what we’re aiming for and we always want to know if we’re hitting the mark!
On behalf of myself and Strivezy, thank you & welcome to our shop!
Jeremy Meadows, Founder
- We always strive to create something unique and different than what you can find anywhere else.
- We do our absolute best to source from natural, clean and sustainable brands that manufacture responsibly and give back to their communities.
- We will tell you exactly where each product is manufactured, not just imported.
- We’ve always liked using something different from everyone else, so we want you to have the same experience, our products are unique items that you can’t find at a regular retailer (like Amazon).
Strivezy is family-owned and we want every customer to feel that they’re treated fairly. If you have any questions or inquiries, let us know and we’ll be happy to help!