SN/2020: Silje Norendal by Christine Hassan
An ode to the wild Osmanthus flower, curated by 2 time Olympian and 4 time X-Games Gold Medalist Silje Norendal.
The rich Osmanthus aroma blurs the gender lines by fusing sweet feminine floral notes with masculine leather undertones and creating a complete sensual union.
At the heart of this fragrance is the rich naturally juicy peachy scent of Osmanthus Absolute. It is contrasted with the freshness of a sea salt accord.
- Top: Sea Side Breeze / Louisiana Peach / Clementine
- Heart: Osmanthus Flower / Orchid / Tuberose
- Base: Solar Musk / Driftwood / Bamboo
- Organic, Sustainably Made
- Free from parabens, phthalates, dyes, toxins, and preservatives
- 100% vegan and cruelty-free
We were intrigued by this brand because they are striving to do things differently - from their branding to production - they've stripped everything down to only focus on the fragrances. We were sold on these fragrances are experiencing the care and quality put into each one.
PROUDLY MADE IN: USA
- High quality goods? Of course.
- Carefully and ethically sourced? Yes.
- Amazing customer service? The absolute top priority.
Strivezy is a small business, keeping things transparent and simple. High quality, quick delivery, and nice people. That’s what we’re aiming for and we always want to know if we’re hitting the mark!
On behalf of myself and Strivezy, thank you & welcome to our shop!
Jeremy Meadows, Founder
- We always strive to create something unique and different than what you can find anywhere else.
- We do our absolute best to source from natural, clean and sustainable brands that manufacture responsibly and give back to their communities.
- We will tell you exactly where each product is manufactured, not just imported.
- We’ve always liked using something different from everyone else, so we want you to have the same experience, our products are unique items that you can’t find at a regular retailer (like Amazon).
Strivezy is family-owned and we want every customer to feel that they’re treated fairly. If you have any questions or inquiries, let us know and we’ll be happy to help!