HOUSE OF OUD - WONDERLY
An infusion of persistent notes, an invitation to explore all the senses.
The research stimulates the desire and the exclusive scents of the Concreta di Iris, enriched by the notes of the succulent Apricot with the inviting Goji Berries.
The accords of Sandal, of Myrrh of Sinai, of Cosmone, of Vanilla and of Incense of Yemen, seal the essence. Wonderly does not simulate desire, it ignites it with all its strength.
Nothing is impossible. The unexpected can happen.
- Top: Goji berry, Apricot
- Heart: African neroli, Almond flower, Sambac jasmine
- Base: Virginia cedarwood, concrete Italian iris, Mysore sandalwood,Myrrh from Sinai, Cosmone, Madagascar vanilla, Yemeni incense
- Olfactory family: Oriental, Woody
- Nose: Andrea Casotti, Cristian Calabrò
- Olfactive Notes: Floral, Fruity, Gourmandise, Musky, Woody
Note: This product may ship separately from other items on your order and may require additional processing time.
These stunning scents are extremely high quality fragrances, and are gorgeous art pieces. We've fallen in love with collecting these beautiful pieces!
MADE IN ITALY
- High quality goods? Of course.
- Carefully and ethically sourced? Yes.
- Amazing customer service? The absolute top priority.
Strivezy is a small business, keeping things transparent and simple. High quality, quick delivery, and nice people. That’s what we’re aiming for and we always want to know if we’re hitting the mark!
On behalf of myself and Strivezy, thank you & welcome to our shop!
Jeremy Meadows, Founder
- We always strive to create something unique and different than what you can find anywhere else.
- We do our absolute best to source from natural, clean and sustainable brands that manufacture responsibly and give back to their communities.
- We will tell you exactly where each product is manufactured, not just imported.
- We’ve always liked using something different from everyone else, so we want you to have the same experience, our products are unique items that you can’t find at a regular retailer (like Amazon).
Strivezy is family-owned and we want every customer to feel that they’re treated fairly. If you have any questions or inquiries, let us know and we’ll be happy to help!