Yuzu Crinkle Candle
These bold candles add a unique look and delightful fragrance to any room. The crinkled ceramic, interior color, and pure wax make these candles one of a kind, and the scents make them perfect for any home!
Each candle is held in a handmade, ceramic art piece. After you've enjoyed the full life of your candle, you'll have a truly beautiful piece of art to accent any room!
Yuzu: Japan’s most iconic citrus fruit, is first harvested in the late-fall chill of November. Deep in mountain valleys, its sweet yet tart aroma fills the air, heralding the change in season. It’s also used to add an elegant touch as a fragrance in rooms or floating on the water of hot springs.
- Top notes : Leafy green, Bergamot, Grapefruit
- Middle notes : Yuzu, Mandarin, Geranium
- Base note : Jasmine
- Handmade ceramic art piece
- True Japanese fragrance
- Approximately 40 hours of burn time
The fun shape and calming scents from these candles immediately made us feel at home and we love mixing and matching them!
PROUDLY MADE IN: JAPAN
- High quality goods? Of course.
- Carefully and ethically sourced? Yes.
- Amazing customer service? The absolute top priority.
Strivezy is a small business, keeping things transparent and simple. High quality, quick delivery, and nice people. That’s what we’re aiming for and we always want to know if we’re hitting the mark!
On behalf of myself and Strivezy, thank you & welcome to our shop!
Jeremy Meadows, Founder
- We always strive to create something unique and different than what you can find anywhere else.
- We do our absolute best to source from natural, clean and sustainable brands that manufacture responsibly and give back to their communities.
- We will tell you exactly where each product is manufactured, not just imported.
- We’ve always liked using something different from everyone else, so we want you to have the same experience, our products are unique items that you can’t find at a regular retailer (like Amazon).
Strivezy is family-owned and we want every customer to feel that they’re treated fairly. If you have any questions or inquiries, let us know and we’ll be happy to help!